Littlington Village Hall
Litlington Parish Council
- The local Parish Council of Litlington asked us to tender for a project to refurbish the village hall’s existing kitchen, form a window in the kitchen area, and install acoustic panelling in the village hall.
- Hawes Construction Group successfully won the tender, and were contracted to complete the whole project.
- As the client was relying on fundraising and grant funding, the budget was tight, so we had to be able to work within this constraint.
- Before we commenced the works, the client changed their requirements, and we were able to flexibly adapt to this.
- Instead of refurbishing the existing kitchen, we would fit out an existing storeroom with a kitchen, and then form a window that would look out onto a patio area, creating a space where refreshments could be served in the summertime. This also meant that the village hall would have access to two kitchen areas.
- We employed our own highly experienced team as well as specialist subcontractors to complete the works.
- We installed acoustic panelling on the ceiling of the village hall, to improve the acoustic properties of the space for performances and other activities.
- Hawes Construction Group were able to deliver a modern and fully functional kitchen, which expanded the capabilities of the village hall.
- We were happy to collaborate with the client and accommodate any changes to their specifications.
- The client was very happy with the result, and the parish council were all pleased with the refurbishment.
Contact us to discuss your next project
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services and how we can help you with your project.