The View Hotel – Eastbourne
Hawk Builders and Shopfitters
- The View Hotel in Eastbourne is a popular and eye-catching hotel on Eastbourne’s seafront.
- The hotel needed to remove the ceiling feature and concrete parapet wall from the edge of a mezzanine area, which would subsequently be filled with a new floor, in order to create a new usable space for conferences and meetings.
- Hawes Construction Group successfully won the contract, due to the client’s faith in our high-quality workmanship, transparency, and efficiency.
- With the hotel still in operation throughout, we were required to follow time and noise constraints to keep disruption to a minimum. This meant we had to be flexible and limit ourselves to working early starts, end of day, and lunch hours.
- We erected a bird-cage scaffold in order to safely remove the ceiling and concrete wall.
- To remove the reinforced concrete, we used specialist tools designed to reduce the noise and the stress on the workers.
- We used cutting-edge technology to remove the base of the wall precisely and efficiently.
- When this had all been completed, we left the site in full preparedness for the next stage of the project.
- All of this work was completed to the highest safety standards, with appropriate PPE worn at all times.
- With Hawes Construction Group managing the works, the client had every faith that we would complete the work to the highest standards of quality and transparency in the short contract period.
- The hotel now has a welcoming, well-lit, usable space for conferences and meetings. These works have improved the productivity of the hotel, therefore increasing revenue.
Contact us to discuss your next project
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services and how we can help you with your project.