Toni & Guy, Eastbourne
Franchisee, Stacey Lovick
- Sarra’s hair stylist, Stacey Lovick, approached her with a vision for the future of her thriving high street salon.
- As Manager of Toni & Guy in Eastbourne since 2014, Stacey had a clear concept for how best to refurbish the shop to suit the needs of her business.
- The space was only 68m2 and felt disjointed, so was in desperate need of reconfiguring in order to benefit both the clients and the staff.
- Demand was increasing, and Stacey’s main goal was to increase capacity so that they had the space to bring in more hairdressers, fulfil their clients’ needs, and build the business.
- The interior design was becoming dated and needed rejuvenation.
- As part of the Toni & Guy franchise, which is renowned worldwide with over 400 salons, they had an iconic branding and stylish colour scheme to follow in the new design.
- Stacey needed Hawes Construction Group to transform her salon, both practically and aesthetically.
- With three months to plan, we collaborated closely with Stacey and her team to perfect the design.
- We brought in specialist sub-contractors to enhance every facet and detail of the design.
- With the store only closed for nine days to complete the whole transformation, we had everything decided on and prepared far in advance, so that on the day we were raring to go!
- We removed the old reception area, which was dark and awkwardly situated, and in doing so almost doubled the usable space.
- The new central reception desk, and bespoke lighting design, made for a much more welcoming atmosphere.
- Tailor-made storage solutions and mirrored walls made the salon feel spacious and light.
- Decorators finished and refreshed the salon to an immaculate degree.
- With Sarra’s meticulous project management, we finished the refurbishment on time and on budget, exceeding Stacey’s expectations and giving her team a workspace to be proud of.
- With their new revamped salon, which is stylish and welcoming, Stacey and her team have been able to improve productivity, increase bookings, and build the business.
“Toni & Guy Eastbourne is dedicated to providing our clients with the ultimate on-brand salon experience,” says Stacey. “Sarra Hawes and her team have helped us to achieve that goal by creating this stylish, contemporary interior scheme.”
Contact us to discuss your next project
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services and how we can help you with your project.