At Hawes, we have extensive experience in managing refurbishment projects for the health industry, and have worked with some large and busy hospitals.
We have worked on different sites simultaneously and have dealt with different sets of managers, each with their own priorities.
- We have worked to restricted working hours due to noise constraints during daylight hours, yet our highly organised approach means that we will always aim to meet targets, even on the most challenging of projects.
- Hawes are experienced at working in live environments, with vulnerable people, working offices or operating theatres in proximity. We are sympathetic to their needs and keep all involved up to date with progress and planned works.
- We use a combination of our own direct labour force and specialist subcontractors to complete hospital refurbishments and builds, which can include works such as strip out, structural alterations, drainage works, partitioning, plastering, MF ceilings and decorations.
- In addition, carpentry works may include hanging new fire doors, fitting specialist hygienic coved skirting and installation of IPS panels.
- All Hawes team members have enhanced DBS checks.