Newlands – Wilmington
- ‘Newlands’ is an ongoing passion project for Bruce and Sarra.
- The house makes the most of its stunning views of the Downs and the South Downs Way, with the lounge area on the first floor looking out over the landscape.
- Over time, Bruce and Sarra have continued to improve and perfect the house.
- The front of the house has been reclad using sweet chestnut cladding.
- The front balcony now has a stylish handrail made from metal uprights and stainless-steel wires, while the main staircase has been structurally redirected.
- There is now a two-storey and single-storey extension to the side and rear of the house, which has increased the size of the upstairs kitchen and added a bedroom downstairs.
- The double garage has been converted into a playroom and utility room, maximising the potential of the space.
- A large three-door sliding patio door has been installed on the first floor, leading out onto a new balcony at the rear.
- The house has been continually honed to perfection, with various projects still ongoing to meet the changing needs of the residents.
- Currently, ongoing work includes the fitting out of two new bathrooms, the removal of old redundant pipework, and the installation of a brand-new boiler.
- Newlands is a stunning home, tailored to its residents and their tastes.
Contact us to discuss your next project
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services and how we can help you with your project.